October 12, 2008

Here's John McCain, running as a Communist now, and his great idea to use your money to discount the mortgages of gamblers

Call it what it is.

Communism.

McCain wants to use $300 billion to "put a floor under home prices", buying mortgages at the face value and letting gamblers (and their lender) enjoy the new lower market price. Obviously not understanding what contracts are, what the free market is, or that high home prices were and are the problem, not the solution.


What an idiot, my friends. What an idiot.

And I have no idea what's happened to John McCain. I think he's truly lost his mind. Because he sure has lost his way. How anyone even in the GOP can support this guy any longer shows you how clueless that crowd must be.

I've never seen a more desperate candidate for president in my life. It's amazing what desperation does to a man. He'll sell the last thing he has left. His soul.






No comments: