September 29, 2008

Dick Morris goes off message on Fox News. Sean Hannity thank god is there to "correct" him.



Morris better be careful. He does want to get paid at the end of the night, right?

Morris: "I have to say that, unfortunately, that Obama won this debate"

Hannity: "I don't know what debate you were watching Dick"


It was also funny to see Hannity go off on Obama regurgitating 'fed' lines from advisers. Because obviously he hasn't seen this.

Man, it must suck to be Hannity. Still selling snake oil after it sickened the nation.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sean WHO?

Anonymous said...

OMG how funny was that? Dick Morris spoke the truth and Sean had to sit and squirm. The truth hurts, Sean. You can't 'hanitize' this one.

Anonymous said...

The Snake is still selling snake oil. Point taken.
Keith Sean Hannity Bill Oreilly, Rush and many more...Coulter and the other blond bimbo...I am a woman its ok.
Are Americans still falling for this? I hope Hannity gets it good. Hannity just received 100 million dollar radio contract....If one thing comes out of the media I hope the snake oil sells man are seen for what they really are. Hate breeders and Liars. They are responsible for selling the war to us. go back and watch the tapes.

Anonymous said...

"It seemed to me it was all book knowledge." what effin idiot. I mean how can any human believe this guy or listen to him. If you take Sean Hannity seriously then you are part of the problem of this country. Idiots.

Anonymous said...

He's laughing all the way to the bank...

Anonymous said...

I don't give the win to either obama or mccain. I would give them both failing grades.

They avoided questions, they avoided engaging each other.